MLK Computing offers a computer repairs Melbourne service with over 20 certified technical engineers in Melbourne, the experience provided is second to none. We value all our customers, each and every one of them, this is why our Computer Repairs Melbourne service is offered with a no fix no charge, and includes a satisfaction guarantee. We assure our customers that our Computer Repairs Melbourne service will delightfully satisfy with a proven solution.
Computer Repairs 24/7 in Melbourne
Our friendly onsite Computer Repairs Melbourne team are on call 24/7, working around the clock to provide a quick and responsive computer repair for you.
Certified Technicians on Call for your Computer Repairs Melbourne
Our computer repairs technicians in Melbourne undergo thorough testing and training re-assuring you will be visited by a professional with years of experience who is trained and kept up to date with the latest technology, infrastructure and solutions. This is why our computer repairs solutions last and are all under warranty.
phone support 24/7
Clean your computer to assure it’s 100%
We come to you to fix your problem at your premises!
Computer Repairs in Melbourne for Business and Home Users
Our team is based on a work culture that believes in blending professional excellence with human ethics. Since our inception into the world of Computer Repairs in Melbourne, we have continuously set the standard by keeping a %100 result in providing a solution to a problem. Our growing team of 20 staff have multiple decades of experience, our central knowledge base and excellent service provided to thousands of our customers will assure a quick solution to your problem.
With competitiveness in mind, our objective is to ensure that our prices remain as low as possible, with NO Call out charge and a simple hourly rate for our computer repairs services in Melbourne. We continue setting a new standard of satisfied customers.
At MLK Computing – Computer Repairs Melbourne, we offer our services in various forms.
Depending upon the problem description and the area of the problem, we provide onsite, offsite and remote support.
MLK Computing is a one stop solution computer repair centre as we have PC technicians capable of repairing laptops or desktops of any brand and model.
FAQ’S and Tips
How Does Our Computer Repair Service in Melbourne Work?
It’s simple: We’re dedicated to excellent service, prompt response, and affordable rates. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your computer repair needs. We have a staff of 20 dedicated experts who are continuously trained in the latest technology who will come to your location to examine, diagnose, and repair – on site, if possible – your laptops, desktops, servers, or other computer equipment.There is never a Call Out charge. Let’s repeat that: There is never a Call Out charge. We bill a simple hourly rate that’s predictable and we offer clear, accurate estimates. This makes the procedure simple: You call us, one of our world-class team (with a combined experience spanning decades) comes out to your location, reviews the hardware in question, offers you an estimate, and you decide how to proceed. We couldn’t make it any easier.
What Is the Computer Repairs Melbourne No Fix No Fee Policy?
We take a lot of pride in our years of experience, our knowledge of computers and related hardware, and our commitment to customer service. We don’t like to fail, and it happens so rarely we kind of get upset about it. A little emotional. And that’s why, if we fail to repair your system after we’ve diagnosed and accepted the job, we don’t charge you anything.In other words, if we can’t get your equipment up and running, we don’t even submit an invoice. It’s a simple policy, but it works for everyone: Our customers like it because they don’t have to worry about paying for services that don’t deliver, and we like it because if we accepted money for failure, we wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.
It also guarantees that our team will do whatever it takes to get the ‘win,’ because if they admit failure, we don’t get paid. That’s our policy, and we’re sticking by it.
Why Should I Use Your Computer Repairs Melbourne Service?
There are plenty of reasons you should choose us and our team of 20 (and growing) dedicated specialists to handle all of your laptop, desktop, server and other device repair needs:
- Knowledge: We have the best minds in the business assembled here, and we’re always actively building our team of experts and training in the newest technologies and concepts.
- Reliability: Night or day, weekday or weekend – call us and we’ll be there promptly, at the time we say we will. And then we stay until we get the job done. Most importantly, if we say we can fix it, if we say we save your data – we mean it.
- Affordability: First of all, we only charge if we fix the problem – our No Fix No Fee policy is set in stone. Secondly, our rates are the most competitive in the business – hands down. And finally, we don’t ever charge a Call Out charge. We bill you only for the hours we actually work on your equipment, period, keeping your costs down.
- Support: We don’t take your equipment back to the shop and then disappear for a week. We stay in touch, and we’re always available for support and phone calls even after the repairs are done. We want our customers to succeed because we know that means future business for us – so we become your shadow support for all things computer.
Who Are Our Technicians?
We’re picky. Our hiring process has been described variously as ‘thorough’ or ‘insanely thorough.’ We’ve slowly assembled a team of the best-trained, most-experienced, and most-talented technicians and experts ever assembled in one place. It’s well-known in the industry that to work for us you have to be one of the best in the business.Our team of 20 dedicated staff members have all passed this test. When we hired them, they were the best minds in the computer repair world. Since then, they’ve continued to train and hone their skills. As new hardware rolls out, we learn everything there is to know about it. As new techniques are developed – or as we develop our own proprietary techniques – we learn them.
Most importantly, the team supports itself. You don’t get just the one or two people assigned to your specific repair, you get all of us. We’re like one huge giant brain floating around Melbourne using our superpowers to solve computer mysteries. If for some reason your technician doesn’t know something, he can call on the Brain to find out, immediately, and get back to work.
In other words: When you hire us, you get the smartest people in the universe cooperating to solve your problems. Any other questions?
Who Are Computer Repairs Melbourne Service’s Customers?
Large and small businesses and even individuals – basically, if you rely on a computer for your livelihood (and these days, who doesn’t?), we’re the team you want on our side:
- Large Companies: We’re ideal because we know servers and desktops, both dumb terminals and fully-fledged PCs. We know Mac and Windows and we know that your design team runs OSX and your accounting department runs Windows 7 and we know your servers runs Linux. When any one of those components goes haywire, we can get things back on track.
- Small Companies: We know that where a larger company can route around damage and keep lurching through their day, a single computer outage can cripple you for days or weeks – or even put you out of business. We started small, too, so we understand. When you call us we get there promptly and our goal is to get you back to work as quickly and affordably as possible.
- Freelancers and Sole Proprietors: Because we only charge by the hour, we’re like Tech Support in a Can: Just apply us when needed. Your laptop and your phone are your offices, and if they go offline you’re in a world of trouble. We’re your allies in this war called making a living.
What Kind of Turn-Around Can I Expect from Computer Repairs Melbourne Service?
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That means when you call us, someone is here to pick up the phone, take your information, and dispatch a repair team, whether it’s 9AM on Monday morning and you’ve just discovered your file server has died over the weekend or 3AM on Saturday and your printer just emitted a horrible noise and some acrid black smoke just as you’re getting your marketing materials ready for the big convention.In other words, we get there fast, every time. We don’t charge for Call Out, so we’re not getting paid while we’re en route to you – we only bill for the hours we actually spend on site. That inspires a speedy response, believe us!
What Are Your Operating Hours?
You’re busy. We’re busy. There’s no time for memorising lengthy and complex ‘business hours,’ right? We’re all about simplicity and honesty. So our operating hours are very straightforward:
- Monday through Friday: 24 hours a Day
- Saturday and Sunday: 24 Hours a Day
- Holidays: 24 Hours a Day
In other words, we’re always open for our existing and future clients. Let’s face it, computer problems don’t happen on a schedule. Why should your repairs? Call us at any time at 03 9470 6723 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help you right now.